|The Law Offices of Jerry Nicholson, A Professional Corporation.
Experience You Can Count On
With over three decades of handling criminal defense cases throughout California, Jerry Nicholson has the experience,
skills, judgment, and reputation necessary to afford his clients the best representation available to a criminal defense
client in Orange County.
From alcohol related homicides to sexual molestation, from white collar crime to major narcotics, Mr. Nicholson has
handled every form of Orange County criminal defense case.
Keeping You Out of Jail
Veteran Orange County criminal defense attorney Jerry Nicholson can help with obtaining your or your loved one’s
release on bail, getting bail reduced, and obtaining your release without bail on your promise to appear in court.
Jerry is an expert at negotiating sentence modifications and jail alternatives, such as house arrest, work release,
city jail, or alcohol and drug rehabilitation. He will do everything in his power to protect your freedom. Orange
County courts are notoriously tough on crime, you need an Orange County criminal defense lawyer with the skills to
keep you out of jail. Jerry Nicholson has those skills.
24 Hour Access
Jerry's phones lines are staffed by a live person 24 hours per day, seven days per week, ensuring that you will always
have access to him should the need arise.
A Real Free Consultation
Many lawyers promise a free consultation, but only deliver a 15 minute sales pitch. Not Jerry. On your first visit,
he will sit down with you for as long as you need to fully review your Orange County criminal defense case and all
of your legal options.
|My promise to you:
- You can call me at any time. My phones are staffed by a live person 24/7.
- I will discuss your case with you for as long as you need and at no charge to determine what actions
should or should not be taken for your particular situation.
- No case is too big or too small. I’ve handled criminal cases ranging from shoplifting to murder.
- I will not "dump" your case on the first or second court appearance by entering a "guilty" or "no contest"
plea; unlike many attorneys who charge low fees and plead their clients out on the first or second court appearance.
- I will attempt to have your case dismissed prior to the charges being filed; if your case has already
been filed, I will attempt to reduce the charges against you.
- If your case goes to trial, I will seek a "Not Guilty" verdict. My skill as a trial lawyer allows me
to often obtain better results than lawyers who simply "negotiate pleas."
- I will keep you informed at all times regarding every aspect of your case.
|Have a Question?